Have Coins To Sell?
Numismatic Assets is one of the nation's top buyers of U.S. rare coins and bullion. We have over 50 years of combined numismatic experience in the rare coin industry and are members of virtually every numismatic and trade organization. Our references are available to view above. Our principals have authored many articles for the numismatic hobby including; the coin dealer newsletter, coinlink and many other publications. We have also acted as advisers for estates, attorneys, state and local governments, collectors and investors. Don't sell your coins and bullion to jewelers, pawn shops or scrap buyers! They will underpay you for coins and bullion because it is not their specialty. Deal with a professional numismatist who specializes only in coins and bullion. Whether you have a single coin or an extensive collection, we are prepared to handle the transaction with fair, accurate pricing and immediate payment. To see our buy prices for the most commonly traded silver, gold and platinum coins, Click our buy prices tab above. Still unsure? Read what some of our previous customers have to say about us here.. To fill out our coins to sell form, Click here..
Have a question? call us toll free at (800) 748-2773 or in N.Y. state at (631) 425-6203 or click on our live chat below!
We buy all grades of the following coins and bullion...
- All U.S. gold coins and bullion coins (including any U.S. gold coin in any denomination. All gold American Eagles)
- All U.S. silver coins and bullion coins (including any U.S. silver coin minted before 1964. All silver American eagles)
- All platinum American eagles.
- All foreign silver, gold or platinum bullion coins or commemorative coins.
- All U.S. war, buffalo, shield or liberty head nickels.
- All U.S. Indian head pennies.
- All Lincoln pennies minted before 1916
- All early American silver, gold, copper or nickel coins. Any denomination coin minted before 1900.
- All Key date and rare date coins.
- All U.S. mint, proof and prestige sets.
- All U.S. commemorative coins.
- All U.S. Pattern and Territorial coins.
- All early American colonial coins.
- All gold, silver, and platinum bullion coins, bars and ingots.
- All 90% silver U.S. coins.
- All 40% silver U.S. coins.
- All large and small U.S. size paper money.
- All gold, silver and platinum jewelry.
- All Rolex watches.
- All Diamonds Half Carat size or larger.
- All junk and scrap silver, gold and platinum.
- Estate collections, including sterling silver sets.
First we will make you an initial offer based upon your descriptions and provided list. Once you agree on the base price offered the normal procedure is to ship your coins to our office by either registered/insured or priority U.S. mail. (Pre-Paid shipping labels are available for higher value packages - please inquire) Once we receive your coins, we will make you a firm sight-seen offer within 24hrs of receipt. Many customers are surprised to find that the offers they receive are higher than the value ranges we gave over the phone. Sight-unseen offers are always lower than sight-seen offers, and for premium quality specimens, they are significantly lower than the true value of these coins. When dealing with experienced sight-seen buyers like Numismatic Assets, it is always to your advantage to send your coins to us before soliciting a final offer. If after we receive your package you accept our offer, we will even reimburse you for your shipping costs! Please note: This does not apply to 90% silver, bullion or bullion coin purchases. Before shipping us any coins please confirm with us via phone or email.
If your collection is too valuable or bulky to ship to us via registered/insured mail, we will gladly travel to wherever you're located, view your entire collection and make you a generous cash offer on the spot. Our buyers can be anywhere in the country within 48 hours – and we will gladly work around your schedule.
Numismatic Assets specializes in rare and key date coins, and we never hesitate to pay a premium to acquire special coins. We know the rare coin market like few others and we're confident our expertise enables us to pay you top dollar.
Even if your collection doesn't contain any ultra-rarities, we're still anxious to purchase your collection. Most dealers don't want to buy everything in your collection. The typical result is you receiving a fair price for some pieces and virtually nothing for other items. At Numismatic Assets, we will buy your collection in its entirety, this includes any mix of certified coins, bulk silver, bullion-related items, currency and inexpensive collector coins -- and we make strong offers for every single item.
While we buy most U.S. coins there are exceptions, we do NOT buy:
- Circulated Lincoln pennies dated after 1915
- Circulated coins minted after 1964. (Except for 40% silver Kennedy halves)
- Foreign coins that do not contain gold, silver or platinum
- Ancient coins or counterfeits
- Severely cleaned or damaged coins (except as scrap)
Numismatic Assets Inc. is a member of the following organizations:
- American Numismatic Association Life Members (ANA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Rating
- Certified Acceptance Corporation (CAC)
- Central States Numismatic Society (CSNS)
- Certified Coin Exchange (CCE)
- Licensed and Bonded with NY State Department of Consumer Affairs
- NY State Licensed Precious Metals Dealer
- Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
- Facts Trading Network (FACTS)
- Independent Coin Grading Service Dealer (ICG)
- Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA)
- North American Collectibles Association
- National Silver Dollar Round Table (NSDR)
- Numismatic Guaranty Corp Dealer (NGC)
- Professional Coin Grading Service Dealer (PCGS)
|Our Current Buy Prices for Bullion and Bullion Coins
|Prices are determined by the spot price on the day of receipt of your coins
*Please note: Prices listed are for original coins only (cleaned, damaged or jewelry mounted coins are worth less)
Gold Bullion coin buy prices are for 5 oz or more. Silver Bullion coin buy prices are for 20 oz or more. Smaller quantities, mishandled, toned or damaged bullion coins are slightly less, please call.
Shipping your coins, scrap gold jewelry and bullion to Numismatic Assets
Turn your gold, silver, platinum, scrap gold jewlery and coins into cash today! Simply follow these easy shipping instructions and your check will be in your hands before you know it! Remember, we have an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, we promise you won't be disappointed!
1) Please include a packing or inventory list with your merchandise. Be sure to include your name, mailing address and a daytime phone number.
2) Package your items securely in a box. Rattling coins are a giant red flag to potential thieves. Also, loose items tend to get damaged. Use plenty of packaging material and stuffing to insure that your coins and collectibles arrive safely. Include your packing or inventory list.
3) Secure the outside of your package with reinforced filament tape or clear shipping tape just to be sure that the box doesn't open in transit. If you are shipping by registered mail, after reinforcing with the filament tape, you must then apply brown paper tape over all box edge seams. You can also completely wrap the box in brown paper tape if you prefer. If you don't have this special tape, just bring the package to the post office and the clerk will provide it for you. This is not necessary if shipping by flat rate priority mail.
4) We suggest using only registered and insured U.S. mail to ship any merchandise valued over $5000. It is the safest most effective way to ship anything of higher value. Registered and insured mail is kept separate from other mail under lock and key at all times and must be signed for every step of the way. We have shipped and received thousands of packages this way without loss. For heavier packages or merchandise valued at less than $5000, the USPS offers 3 different size flat rate priority mail boxes which will accommodate up to 70 pounds, all for a low flat fee.
5) Insure your package accordingly. For packages over $5000 in value we recommend only registered mail. Packages can be insured for up to $25,000. For current USPS rates and guidelines click Here...
6) Address your package to:
|900 Walt Whitman Rd, Ste. 105
|Melville, NY 11747
(Just to be extra safe, we're recommending that you not write the full company name on the address label. This helps disguise the contents.)
7) When your registered or priority mail package arrives at our offices, we'll contact you within twenty four hours with a precise assessment of your coins and a firm offer. If you accept our offer, we'll mail you a check that day. If you do not accept our offer, we'll mail your coins back to you registered mail, insured for full value at our expense. Offers not accepted on scrap gold and silver will incur an appraisal/testing fee of $50.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
or call us toll free at (800) 748-2773. You can also ask us questions live via online chat.